Treasure Hunter Simulator (2018) | RePack by SpaceX |Size: 6.03 GB
Genre: Indie, Simulation,
Developer: DRAGO Entertainment
Publisher: Movie Games S.A., PlayWay S.A.
Release Date: 6 Dec, 2018
Treasure Hunter Simulator gives you a chance to explore historically improtant locations worldwide and, by using your metal detectors, to discover that past by finding interesting artefacts and getting to know their historical significance.
With locations scattered all over the world, you'll need to find something interesting and valuable in your local woods to gain the prestige and funds needed for better equipment and travel expenses to exotic, remote locations. You can decide to keep artefacts for your collection or to auction them off to travel even further or get even better gear.
Update 'Patch #3'
Below you can find the CHANGELOG:
- "Find Item" quests have been improved
- The item you are looking for will now always spawn
- A new radar will appear on the map to show you where to search for the item
- "Trail" quests have been improved
- Trail quests have a new confirmation window (to avoid covering up the map)
- When accepting a trail quest the end point/destination will be shown on your map
- The compass now has an indicator showing you where to go
- The quest timer is now a countdown
- The inventory now displays a total value of items collected
- The character walking and running animations have been improved
- Moments, when the game saves, are now indicated by a small icon in the lower left corner
- You can now bind arrows and the tab key in the keybindings
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows (64-bit) 7 or Newer
Processor: Intel Core i3 3.0 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB VRAM
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 10 GB available space